Saturday, June 5, 2010

Engaged!!!!

So I decided to start this blog completely on a whim. I've contemplated creating a blog for months, but I am so worried I won't have anything interesting to say or (worse!) no one will read it!!! Ouch! So who am I??? Good question! My name is Meghan and I am in my early thirties living in my hometown on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast. I just recently (around a year ago) began photographing weddings. Two years ago I started taking portraits and a year later I took the HUGE leap to shooting weddings. I truly love wedding photography. The constant activity, the beauty of the decorations, the love shared by the couple........It is such an honor to share the most important day of a couple's life with them.

So, why did I decide to start a blog?? Well, I am sitting here very late at night with a new piece of bling on my left hand because............Wendell and I are engaged!!!! Yeah!! He did a great job picking out the bling, I mean ring!! I absolutely love it! So right now you are asking what my recent engagement has to do with starting a blog? I'm not sure, but it sounds better than saying "because I just wanted to." :) From now on you can expect this blog to cover photography topics and recent photo shoots. Thanks for reading whoever you are.


Happy Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment