Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baby L's First Photoshoot

I've known Nicole for so long it is hard for me to pinpoint when exactly we met. She and my brother have been friends for a million years and I have always had a special place in my heart for her. She's like a little sister I always wanted. I absolutely adore her and her husband, Mike. Just recently I was honored to be asked by Nicole and Mike to shoot their new precious baby who we will call L on this blog. L is a sweetheart. L is gorgeous and already has a personality all her own. I truly had a wonderful time and I hope these pictures do little L justice because she is sooooooooooooooo beautiful. Welcome to the world little L! Many people loved you long before you arrived! Thanks to Nicole and Mike for letting me photograph L and I can guarantee we will see much more of L as she grows!


Happy Saturday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment