Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sue & Dwayne 06/05/10

Well, I certainly never thought someone could make me cry while sipping a latte in a Starbucks. BUT Dwayne was able to do just that as he explained how much he loved Sue. As he described the night of their engagement, you could hear & feel the joy in his voice. As he narrated their love story, I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I fell in love with them as a couple very quickly. Sue is so sweet and beautiful.... Dwayne is a big teddy bear with a huge sense of humor. I couldn't wait to photograph their wedding ceremony and reception, both held at their favorite restaurant, Jazeppi's - also where they got engaged (of course)! Thank you, Dwayne and Sue for letting me document this part of your love story.












No comments:

Post a Comment